What information do we collect?
Information posted in Scrollblue.com is available in public. If you provide your personal information with us, you are agreeing to the transfer and storage of that information in our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
• email address, contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information
• Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information Ad data through cookies.
• information you provide when you post ADs, fill in forms and order on our website such as name,
e-mail address, social site address, phone number etc.
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect and store relating to you may be used for the following purposes:
• To provide our better services to you
• Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
• To communicate with you such as answering your inquiry, offer you marketing and promotional offers or other site features etc
• Modify users' experience, assess interest in our services, and notify users about our services and updates
• promote safe marketing and impose our policies
• All information contained by Scrollblue.com is treated with strict confidentiality. Scrollblue.com does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to / with any external organization.
• Scrollblue.com does not and shall not at any point in time, sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without user's explicit consent.
• In cases where Government or law enforcing agencies or our regulators require us to disclose your personal information, we will do so with proper procedure and authority.
• Scrollblue.com also reserves the right to use your personal information in any investigation or judicial processes relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period when Scrollblue.com retains such information.
• If there are claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety, we may disclose personal information to enforce our policies with legal authority.
• We may also share your personal information with corporate affiliates who help identify or avoid potentially illegal acts and provide joint services.
Using Information from Scrollblue.com
You may use personal information gathered from Scrollblue.com only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam/ phising or collect personal information from someone who hasn't agreed to that.
Access, Modification, and Deletion
You can see, modify or erase your personal information in Ad preview or by clicking the link sent to you by Scrollblue.com regarding your posted ad. You can contact customer support at info@Scrollblue.com. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes and enforce our policies but we delete personal information when we no longer need it.
We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, members passwords, and physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secured. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information is stored in our servers, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse, loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Confidentiality of Information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. But this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating and improving our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also disclose your information when we believe that it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may also share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still use the website.
Termination of Post
If you violate any of the provisions in our terms and conditions, Scrollblue.com will delete your ADs with or without informing you. Your e-mail will be blocked permanently.
If you think another user misuse our service or any post, then you can report it to info@Scrollblue.com and we will terminate such user’s ADs within 24 hrs.
Third Party Links
There may be third party links that you will find on our website. These websites have their own privacy policies. We do not have control over them so we do not hold any responsibility or liability for their policies.