Terms and conditions
When using www.scrollblue.com you agree that you will not:
- Break the law
- Violate the Posting Rules
- Give false or misleading information
- Post threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Scroll Blue website or the interests of our users
- Collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent
- Use automated means to access scroll Blue and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission
The following content is prohibited to be included to email messages sent using our email platform:
- Messages that are unrelated to the advert concerned
- Spamming and the sending of several identical messages
- Hate messages or those which are intended to insult
- Messages that are illegal, racist, defamatory or any indecent material
Using Scroll Bule:
- All listings, messages, comments, files, images, photos, videos and all other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from Scroll Blue, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated.
- You are responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via www.scrollblue.com
- Scroll Blue does not control and is not responsible for any content made available through the website.
- Under no circumstances will Scroll Blue be liable in any way for content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the service.
- Scroll Blue has the right and sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any content that is violating the spirit of our site or the Terms or for any other reason.
When using this website you acknowledge and agree:
- You agree that your interactions with organizations and/or individuals through our website are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
- You agree that Scroll Blue shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Scroll Blue is under no obligation to become involved
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Scroll Blue, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
You agree that Scroll Blue, both immediately and without notice, has the right to:
- Delete or deactivate your account
- Block your email or IP address
- Terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof)
- Remove and discard any Content within the Service that has violated the Terms
- Further, you agree that Scroll Blue shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service and that you will not attempt to use the Service after said termination.
Our policies are designed to create a safe and friendly environment for everyone using the Scroll Blue platform. Learning what's allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone have a great experience.
Ads that do not comply with our
Terms will be removed from our website immediately. Scroll Blue reserves the
right to remove any advert without warning or prior notification. Any advert we
suspect of being spam or fraudulent will be removed.
The following is forbidden on Scroll Blue when posting an advert:
- Posting of multiple ads whose content is identical or similar. You may only post a maximum of one ad for the same item or service per local area.
- Proposal of several goods or services in the same advert that are not related.
- Publishing an ad that is too short or ambiguous. This could result in an ad being classified as spam.
- Using the details (name, phone number, mailing address, email, photos, etc.) of someone else without their permission or providing false contact details.
- Revealing elements of a private nature or violating the privacy of any person or company (including the publication of faces or signatures)
- Disturbing the activity of any other users.
- Publishing an ad in the wrong category or subcategory.
- Copying information posted by another user.
- Illegal and stolen goods, drugs or related materials
- Blood products, body fluids, organs and other body products
- Drugs or medical supplies
- Tobacco and Alcohol
Disclaimer of Warranties
Under the law you have the right
to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you.
If you wish to remove yourself completely from Scroll Bluet please call us.
However, you agree that use of the Scroll Blue websites is entirely at your own risk and under no circumstances shall Scroll Blue be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, resulting from any aspect of your use of the Scroll Blue website.
You agree to indemnify and hold Scroll Blue, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post or make available through the use of our website, your use of the site, your violation of the Terms, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or your violation of any rights of another.